Want the newest episode of “Go Fact Yourself” the moment it’s published? All you have to do is subscribe!
For experienced podcast connoisseurs:
- Subscribe in Apple Podcasts, Overcast, or Castbox, OR
- Grab the feed by copying this link and pasting it into your podcasting app of choice
New to podcast subscriptions?
That’s fine, we all start somewhere!
You can listen to Go Fact Yourself and other podcasts by using “podcatchers,” apps that are easy (and usually free) to download to your smartphone or tablet. There are many to choose from. For example:
- Apple’s own Podcasts app
- Overcast, a robust and well-loved podcasting app for iOS
- Castbox, a popular podcatcher for iOS or Android devices
- Google Play, available on Google devices
Spotify and similar music services have begun integrating podcasts into their product offering, if you’re more comfortable using an interface with which you’re already familiar.
Once you’ve downloaded an app and set yourself up, use the links in the “For experienced podcast connoisseurs” section. Because, let’s face it, you are one now. Congratulations!